Spring 2021 Grade Posting Schedule (Graduate School)
1. Grade Input and Revision
Due Dates for Grade
Jun. 15 09:00 ~ Jun. 29 08:30
Grade Open to Students and Revision
Jun. 29 10:00 ~ Jul. 6 17:00
Jul. 7 11:00
1) Students who complete online course evaluation for all courses in which they enrolled for the semester have access to their preliminary grades.
2) Grade Review URL : http://record.korea.ac.kr
3) Log into Grade Review System
※ KU students - ID : Student Number, Password : KUPID password
※ Domestic exchange student
- ID : Temporary KU student number
- Password : 7 final digits of your Resident Registration Number
4) Grade "I" will be switched to "F" the day after Grade Confirmation. If you have inquiries regarding your grade(s), you should contact a professor or instructor during the ‘Grade Revision Period’.
4) Pursuant to Articles 5, 6 and 7 of the Improper Solicitation and Graft Act, student requests done directly (or through a third party) face to face (or online) to faculty members and instructors to alter grades (either upward or downward) without an error in grading, constitute improper solicitation. Faculty members and instructors receiving the same improper solicitation for a second time are obligated to report to the college/school. You are kindly but firmly advised not to make requests to change grade(s). You may, however, request a faculty member or instructor to reconfirm your grade(s).